Hello my name is Sigmund L. Scott, I grew up in Denver Colorado. I was raised by a very active family my father was in the Air Force so during my younger years, I spent plenty of time on Air Force bases seeing my dad go through rigorous physical conditioning. My mother was always active. She loved outfoor trail walking as well as dancing. I have to credit my family for where I get my passion to be physically active as well as my passion to be an instructor as well as a personal trainer. I look forward to helping people improve their way of life by accomplishing their fitness goals.
- Freshmen defense player of the week award (Adams State College 1998)
- Augusta State games summer boxing tournament Silver medalist awarded (2002)
- Most improved Track and Field Athlete award 2002 (CAU)
- Most Valuable Player award 2003 cross country runner (CAU)
- Corporate Fight Night winner boxing (2014).
- Rewarded (black belt certificate) in Tae Kwon Do by Master Song
- AAAI certified personal trainer
- Certified FitTour Group trainer.